White Horse Capital has been closing Series A investment rounds for over 10-years. Run by experienced, exited entrepreneurs who have raised, scaled and sold their own businesses, we know what it takes to prepare and close a deal.
We have closed deals in sectors such as Analytics, Big Data, Financial Services, Healthcare, Insurance, Logistics, Marketing, Media, PropTech, RetailTech and more. We have worked on 50+ Series A deals, such as Advizzo, Brytlyt, Colateral, ContentCal, Cudoni, DevOpsGroup, Edozo, Essentia Analytics, Fifty, Fubar Radio, Gophr, Launchpad Recruits, Newsflare, Neotas and Forestreet.
Our Series A investor community consists of 1,000+ organisations including VCs, VCTs, CVCs, Family Offices etc; meaning we approach exactly the right target investors for your proposition, saving you from wasting time.
Closing a Series A deal inside 6 months is far more complicated and involved than you would have experienced in earlier rounds of investment. You can learn more about that in one of our 2 minute videos. Below are the high level steps that will be needed to close your Series A:
- Investor proposition – Ask, Valuation, Exit range, Implied ROI – nail it, or fall at the first hurdle
- Business plan – proof points, engaging growth story & clear narrative
- Financial model – comprehensive, adjustable, sensitised 5-year growth forecasts
- Teaser document – to the point and created through the investor lens
- Pitch deck/s – designed to appeal to your ideal investors
- Data Room – detailed, with no skeletons to derail the deal later on
- Investor research – matched to your investor proposition
- Investor outreach – Leveraging warm relationships to elicit quick & honest responses
- Term sheet negotiation & sign off – getting you the best terms
- Due diligence support & deal close – Ensuring no problems post termsheet, through to successful completion
White Horse Capital can enable you to raise your Series A VC funding round in two ways. Whichever you choose you will receive direct, no nonsense feedback and proactive support to help you grow to the point where you are truly investment ready. A Series A investor proposition, fully validated by those with experience of working on some of the UK’s most recent scaleup deals.
Direct, as a 1:1 client where we work with you from the composition of your investor proposition through to deal negotiation and closure.
- Experts in arranging Series A deals focused solely on your deal
- Start the process as soon as you are ready
- Subject to small, capped retainer fee and success fee to align our goals
Cohort based, where you will be part of the White Horse Capital investment readiness programme.
- 24-hours of scaleup growth and investment readiness support delivered over a 6 week schedule
- Weekly sessions from visiting VC’s, Series A subject matter experts & scaling alumni entrepreneur ‘war stories’ – conversations with recently VC backed founders sharing their best tips
- VC pitch event and 12 months of 1:1 mentoring and support, all within a success-only fee
We would love to understand your goals and for White Horse Capital to be your partner in raising your Series A round.